Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Funny Days

Looking at the tiny chat box in my blog.... HAHA!!! Sorry, it's just funny =P

For a moment, I wanted to 'purify' the 'polluted' chat box, but the next sec, I decided to let it be-- it's just fun to look back at these conversation. Too bad cbox couldn't save all the messages~

UPDATES:
Few days before, I was packed with assignments(even though I keep slacking), vocal lessons, LCCI lessons, and so on. Honestly, kinda stress out with my desktop corrupted, plus some stupid things happening in my blog, haha.

Well, finally I'm done with my Management assignment(rush everything today, HAHA!) thanks to everybody's(esp. Pauline & JJ) assistance as my 'fellowship' today! xD

Plus settled that funny event yesterday~ Phew~~~ finally I have more space to breathe, even though the air is somehow polluted ~_~

Now when I think about it, why did I actually tried to explain things to some strangers that insults me when they know nothing?  It's not like I'm very 'civilize', but at least I know how to respect people-- whether they're my guests or my foes. However, this group of.... people, are simply barbarians, and I actually responsed to their 'insults'! O_O

Maybe thanks to the damn management assignment that stressed me out 'til I don't wanna do it instead of entertaining these.... people? hahaha~

I can't say that I had fun with those offensive words but..... well, maybe a little :P

It's been quite sometimes for me to receive THESE whole lot of criticism ya know? The feeling such as my blood boils, heart beats faster, head gets hotter... it's quite a good exercise I would say, LOL

Fortunately, there're still quite some of my Bros & Sis who've been offering me their concerns and supports-- it's not like I was really THAT upset, but still, thanks guys, sorry for restraining you guys' 'freedom of speech' in my blog! I simply don't want you guys to get involve in this matter, memang sorry la bros & sis, haha.. again, thanks for allowing me to handle this on my own, sincerely.

After I handed in my management assignment today, I was and I am real damn HAPPY!!! FINALLY!!! :D
Had fun crapping with Steph & Pauline on our way back home today, as usual~

Not gonna care about the other 2 pending assignments, screw them now, lolz

Two days later is ma day~~ nothing special, just that I'm growing older, again. It's not that important anymore.. even if I'm celebrating with friends, guess it'll be 'just another outing'. Never really look forward to it like I previously did, honestly. Now, as long as I could spend my time with my friends, I'm happy, and that's all matters. I'm still looking forward for this Cheras trip OK?! Don't ffk me again T________T

Not gonna care about anymore 'weird native languages'~ feel free to drop your 'greetings' if you wanna, I don't mind to enchant ma day with it. However, ME-NO-ENTERTAINING, sorry!
p/s: please don't find it offensive if I delete any further message in Cbox, since I have the full authority to remove anything I dislike in MY space anyways =)

Missing a lazy piggie now, hehe... hutan babi~~ sleep 'til you giler then only you know! kekeke...

Alrite, gotta sleep earlier tonight as I promised to someone, Good Night world~~

Owh btw, just been told by my parents that my room is gotta be paint in light-green, *eww* -__________-
What to do? They're my parents, they own the house, not me, accepted the fact as I could do nothing about it  >_>

-11.59pm-

No comments: