Sunday, March 21, 2010

Imma Happy Clown?

It doesn't mean that I don't care when I don't mention about it...

It doesn't mean that I'm not serious when I crack jokes about it...

It doesn't mean that I really like to listen to you & his story even though I wanted you to tell me about it...

It doesn't mean that I'm happy though I could smile and laugh it off with a smiley in MSN...

It doesn't mean that I'm feeling nothing even though I'm comforting you or advising you...

*sigh*.......

I DO care, I AM serious, I WANTED to know, I'm NOT happy, I AM hurting myself more than ever!

It's all because.. I want you to be happy.

You just haven't realize.. how important you are to me.

Even though I'm writing things about you while you're writing things about him... Still, what can I say?



-end-

No comments: