Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Monash Orientation

For more info., please refer to Steph's blog post or Lenne's blog post, LOL

Sorry Lenne, sorry Steph, I'm just too freaking lazy to write 'about the same' post, so just link to both of your posts.. try not to sue me for copyrights, since I gave you guys face 9 9 by writing an english post after such a long time! xD

Well, it's been real-damn-tiring these few days!!! No doubt enjoyable as well.

I'll fill in some extra stuffs about myself that are not written in either Steph's or Lenne's posts(DUH!) here:

Monday(22/2/10)- yeap, 1st day of Monash Orientation. Slept around 3am(thanks to the 'sui lui bao' xD) and woke up at at 6.45am (thanks to Steph's call). Arrived Monash 30mins earlier 'cause of our blurness.

After all the crap talks(I slept like pig, I swear) from 9.15-11 something, they actually provided us some 'refreshments'-- J.Co Doughnuts, Ramli Burgers, Nasi Lemak Ayam, Noodles, orange juice. They're all F.o.C since we are paying such a huge amount of school fees to Monash.

We went to Sunway Pyramid for a movie soon after it ended."The Wolf Man" sucks! Lenne & Steph described it well, shocks you all the hell way even though it wasn't really THAT scary.


Next, we went to Lenne's house. By then only I realized JJ left his bag in my car and that my car boot was WIDE OPEN!!! Scares the hell outta us for a sec, fortunately nobody lose anything.

Finally, we got the red packet!!! Even though Lenne's parents wasn't around and it makes me feel guilty for a split sec(just a split sec).

After we sent Chloe home, we bump into traffic jam thanks to a burned car or something. I was rushing actually, and yea, I got stressed out yet I tried to keep my cool.

The weather was trying to test the limit of my patience I guess. It rains later when I was about to reach Steph's house. That made me a 'soaked boar' thanks to myself trying to be hero(shh...).

I was late for 15mins at least for my dinner with Yan's sis, Nathelie. It was really funny and enjoyable to have a dinner with her. :)

At night, chatted with the 'sui lui bao' again, slept around 2am.

Tuesday(23/2/10)- 2nd day of Orientation. Lazy to write, might/might not update later, LOL

Before I notice, I actually wrote quite a lot, pfft.

-12.18am-

No comments: