Saturday, May 8, 2010

Little bit of Updates

Now now, I'd finally learned how to treasure my free time, LOL

Ever since I started Monash Uni, it's like.... BUSY! Thanks to my Uni life + Choir practices + Vocal lessons + LCCI lessons + exercising when I have time.... HOLY COW! I've got no time to think about other stuffs even if I wanted to! Well, at late night perhaps.

Anyways, I'm content... maybe way too 'content'. It's a good thing though; I rarely feel like I'm wasting time anymore. Errr... can't really figure out much to say, nothing's new? Ah... 1 of my dearest friend gotten into relationship already! WOOOHOOOO! When she told me I was likeL:" FINALLY!"  xD

Good for her, wish her all the best! :D

Recently I've started gaming again, yea. "Tales of the Abyss" RAWKS! I know it's an old game, in fact I've completed it once, but due to some reasons I lost the saved data, dammit! Oh well, it's the best of the 'Tales series' in PS 2, and the plot is great! So I can't really complain~

See? Cool? Spot the middle guy with red wrong hair? He sucks, HAHA! He's the main character indeed(the name is Luke), but I don't really like him 'til the later part of the game.

The blond guy on the bottom-right corner, Guy, yea, that's his name, Guy. Errr, I mean, his name is Guy, I'm not lying! He's cool, yeap, throughout the game.

Nothing much about the girls, unless you can't tell that the girl with long hair on the left(Tear) is beautiful(and she has a brilliant voice!) and the girl beside her(Anise) with a doll looks mischievous plus the last one with a Royal dress(Princess Natalia) feels... Royal? lol

Know what's missing? YEA! The blue 'thing' down there(Mieu the Cheagle, it's cute!) and that guy with spec plus a somewhat 'creepy smile'(you'll feel this way too if you've ever played the Abyss), Colonel Jade Curtiss.

Mieu is just somehow a pity pet of Luke, nothing much. Jade... Jade Curtiss, this guy is PRICELESS. His freaking lameness is totally compatible with some of my friends. Thanks to him I enjoy the cut scenes of this game very much, hahahaha......... !
********************************************************************************

Oh crap, why am I talking about this so much? It wasn't my main intention to write this post! Well, you can see how addicted I am.

Anyways, I'm somehow 'enjoying' my life now, even though sometimes I feel like I needed more space to breathe, but it suits me well-- at least I don't have time to think about something  :)

Guess I'm gonna stop right here, gotta get some food that my mum just made!

Oh yea, Mother's day is near! Have you guys prepare something for the most wonderful & lovely lady in your life? Better do so if you haven't! Without her, you're not even suppose to exist! HAH!

Remember to tell her how much you love her if you didn't do it often~ it's a chance for you to not get embarrass by saying it on this special day! :DDD

Enjoy your life guys!

-6.57pm-

No comments: