Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm fatigue

16/4/2010
Sheesh.... waited so long for a call, and now I just gotta get my ass off to my bed coz of this kinda reason she gave... zzzz...

Wondering why am I so stupid again eh? Oh well... Seems like... well, the usual thing in my mind, just gotta keep it to myself.

Anyways, was kinda happy today, finally finished my accounting assignment! :)

I rushed like shit... 1st I couldn't complete it at the deadline, plus I was FREAKING TIRED! Then, after I finished everyting, I rush to Mr. Ravi(the lecturer)'s room to hand it up, luckily somebody was coming out so I could squeeze in before the door lock again.

Before that, when I was doing all the staple work, Amos asked:" why your assignment looks so thick?" I didn't really bother checking and when I found a stapler written "for 50 pages and above", I just get it over with and rush to the office.

So, when I rush into Mr. Ravi's room, I was like:" sorry sir, printing problem(that's why I'm late)." *handing in the paper* "it's ok, leave it here." "thanks sir.."
Then, suddenly he was like "huh? why did you put this along with your assignment?" When I look at it----- FARK!!! MY UNIT GUIDE!!! NO WONDER IT WAS SO FRIGGIN' THICK DAMMIT! =__________="""

Yeap, embarrassing, I know.

After all the ruckus, I called Ms. Paul and told her about the lost book.. she was kinda, err, 'shocked' like I've expected? lol

I apologized and she told me we'll discuss it later when we have class.. sorry Ms. Paul, really didn't mean it T____T

Then, on the way home, I called the turtle since I wanted to have dinner with somebody(my family ditched me, somehow). He told me that it's Walter's early birthday celebration party today! I was kinda tired actually, was thinking bout having a quick dinner then go home and sleep! But since I haven't seen those gang of people for quite some time, plus the turtle keep convincing me, at the end I decided to go... yea, even though I was entirely fatigued.

When we reach there, I found out that it's a BBQ party! I love BBQ just so u know ><"
since I'm more interested in havin' fun cookin' those food-- esp the lamb chops! =D

17/4/2010

Well, I had fun, really fun... I'm kinda tired now so gotta skip all the details, hehe. I followed the turtle's car there, and he went off early, so Roy sent me home instead... he told me about sumthin', that've been keep bothering me for quite some time... yea, we had a long chat, not a very good 1 though.. so my mood kinda went down, wavering..

I saw her online when I reach home and sign in my MSN, with a big "T___________T" face on her msn pm. I asked her what happened, she said that she'll call me later... so I waited, doing nothin' right in front ma comp.. for god knows how long. Then it started raining outside.. it reminds me of how tired I am, seriously farking sleep. She didn't reply me on MSN, so I called her... she never pick up, but told me "my phone no battery." I was like... WHAT?!

So what's the point she told me that she'll call me? C'mon.. if she don't really feel like talking, just tell me that! If she really wanted to talk, she would've check her phone 1st isn't it? =="

Urgh.. tired like shit, gotta sleep now, whatever. Why should I get my mood down like shit for something like this? I actually bother? HAH!

It's been like 5 days 'almost-without-sleep'... gosh! Eyes blur like shit for 5 days @@"

Good night world! when I was typing my eyes was half-closed man, SHIT! ><"

-2.34pm-

No comments: