Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy Busy & Busy

 21/4/2010

Foooohhhh..... 1.51am eh? just reach home few mins ago @@"

Recently, I've been really busy.... simply busy! Right after I handed in my last piece of Assignment 1- Accounting, presentation for management & Assignmentsssss 2 awaits!

Luckily, get to relax bit when I'm with those Uni friends of mine... these buncha peps are crazeh! They can be nice, can be fun, can be an ass(in a good way), can be mega-awesomely lame, can be bitchy, can be friggin entertaining! For instance, crapped & bitched with them for this whole day afternoon, HAH!

Tell you what, ever since I started to car pool with Steph, I laugh da helloutta my ass every friggin Uni day man! It's real damn fun to have a friend like her who stone you every time when you're driving... except-- when she's driving, and traffic jam occurs. Trust me, nobody wanna sit in da same car with her for that moment.

Just gotta mention about this-- I got back my damn econs essay today... 4.5/10, well, expected, since I'm such an ass who always do things at last mins then screw everything up.

Anyways, I've been having practices & rehearsal for tomorrow(22nd) & Friday's(23rd) performances... it was real damn exhausting! Especially when Mr. Lim asked us to "SING IT TO THE EXTREME! THIS IS AN OPERA!" for the song Quando Menvo.. holy mother *beep beep*! Today's full run rehearsal ends at 12.3x am, and we had our supper at a mamak called Nali(wonder if I spelled it correctly), satisfied, fooh!

It's really tiring when I'm involved in a Quartet, an opera ensemble, choir, and back stage works at the same time! Learned a lot though.... seriously. It's my 1st time performing as a ensemble soloist (minor char, but a good start I guess :) for public performance!

Thank you Mr. Lim, for giving me such a precious chance to learn (even though you just put me in without informing me at all, LOL).

It's been quite some time since I actually get involve so much with the choir members... it's really fun to spend time with them. We joke, we sing, we enjoy every single piece of music, and we work together to make a concert work... yeap, it totally pulled all my attention away from... well, something.

Still, I feel like something's missing even though I'm so much occupied... except every morning I guess? haha..

Ah well... gotta sleep soon guys! Have been sleeping kinda 'early' these days man... my friends keep telling me that "how come your eyes so red 1 ah?", hahaha...

Owh, before that, recently I got addicted to the mange "One Piece"! Read it online though, seems like it's near to the ending part already? Don't feel like finishing it so soon :(

1 of my favorite character in this Manga is missing though... Brooke, a skeleton, hahaha...

-2.20am-

No comments: