Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Funniest Night Ever!

OK, I really don't wanna post something like this after so long since I last blogged but.... THIS ISH JUST TOO FARRRNNEEEEYYYY!!!! xD

The story begins about 12am(or so), I was kinda like sigh-ing about some nonsense, and was reading novel online at the same time, as usual. Then, just when I was thinking: "K, I'm gonna sleep earlier today, this is the last chapter!" Few minutes later, *BLACKOUT* LOL!!

At 1st I thought it's only my house, but after I checked the electricity box or whatever you call it, there's nothing wrong with it! I actually woke my mum up for that and when I look out-- OMAIGUT!! The whole taman farking blackout! -_________-

Well, I can't do anything about it and thought that I'll just sleep regardless of the rising temperature of my room(since the air-cond was on before that and it was still cold), but it's getting warmer and warmer 'til I got so damn 'spirited' and started to think about some nonsense-- I CAN'T SLEEP! basically -_-

After an hour or so, my phone suddenly rings. I don't usually receive call on that phone since I never give out that number, plus there aren't many people who will call me these days, so I was a little bit surprised. When I grab my phone and saw the person who's calling me, I got even more surprised-- it's Ivan Siah, the turtle. I was thinking why the heck he called me so late, and found out that his area also got blackout, lol. So, both of us decided to go out as neither of us can sleep in that condition.

The turtle asked me to pick him up and I agreed on that. However, when I was going out, I was like: "Wait a minute-- HOW DA HELL AM I S'POSE TO GET OUT THROUGH MY HOUSE'S AUTO ELECTRIC GATE (I don't have the key of the small manual gate)?!" -____________________-

At the end, I came out with the most traditional & BRILLIANT idea-- I climbed out, like a thief, hell yeah -_-
I thought that will be the best part for the night already, who knows............!

After I pick the turtle up, we planned to go to the McD nearby our housing area, but it was totally full(kinda expected, since there're people who can't stand the blackout like us) so we decided to switch our destination to the Connaught's McD. However, just when I drove out of the McD area, the turtle suddenly shouted: "OOOOEEEEIIIIII???!!!"-- on our right is our housing area, and the LIGHTS ARE ON!!! Which means, the electricity is BACK!!!  -____________________________________-

That wasn't even more than 15minutes since I left my house!!!!

Then I was like: "OK, let's go home~~~", HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! The turtle was cursing all the way, and then even curse in Facebook with his awesome 'combo', which had never been heard for many years, good grief! xD

And yeah, here I am, gettin' all 'spirited', blogging such nonsense stuffs xD

My my... I think this is how life is eh? Sometimes when we can't stand certain hardships in life, we tends to give up and move to another path, just like how I can't stand the heat and went out with the turtle. However, god knows the goal is so damn near?! If only both of us have waited for another 15-20mins or so, we wouldn't have to go out for nuts! HAHA!!!

Oh well, guess I'll just take it as a lesson of the day! xD

セラヴィ . C'est la Vie! xD


-2.24am-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEAT ANG JOONKIE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Sweat ANG JOONKIE!! hahahahaha

★.+. YuKi .+.★ said...

buahahahaha =DDDDDDDDDD

-AngJk- said...

Karen: sei karen kakacaucau, go practice ur songs la :P

Yuki: u laugh what u?! laugh die u! :P