Thursday, November 25, 2010

For the Sake of Updating

Sometimes, you'll feel that life is a big joke.

That's what I'm feeling, right now.

If you've ever came to this point somewhere, somehow in your life, you'll understand what I meant without asking; if you have never experience it yet, well, soon you will.

Sometimes, there are some problems, some pain that we can't tell anybody apart from ourselves. We'll have to completely 'enjoy' those bitterness ourselves...

The reason that I'm writing this is because some one said that I neglected my blog(credit to Kelly the hot mama)... well, it's not that I intended to neglect it, but there aren't things that I especially wanted to write down... there is one though, but it is something that I can only face it myself and unable to share. Sorry if I'm being stingy.

Well... that's that. I'll just keep rotting since it's 3 months of holidays, at the same time enjoying that little 'bitterness' and that little 'satisfaction' that comes along with it...

Life, huh?

No comments: