Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thoughts...

HAHA! FINALLY I'M THROUGH WITH STATISTIC PAPER!!! I'M FARKING THROUGH WITH IT!!!!!

Even though I might just fail it and gotta face it next year, but still... >.>

Yesterday studied 'til 4.30am, then wake up at 5.45am then straight away go for exam, hell yeah =_="

It was torturing... 'stress', I finally met you.

By the way, received a call from an old friend... he told me a shocking news... 4 years of relationship, how could this happen? What's in that head of his gf?? Gosh...

Well, I've got no right to criticize, since it's somehow non-of-my-business.

Anyways, it makes me realize that, even 4 years of relationship could just got blown away by some stupid reasons, so why should we struggle and got ourselves stuck in relationship?

I'm sorry for you bro, but thanks too, you made me realize how foolish I am... Yes, she don't need me, she got her own boy, I'm just... something extra- which could be there or could not be there, doesn't matter.

So, I've decided to walk on my own path as well...



For those who're enjoying your relationship, treasure every single moment, and remember them... remember the promises you've made with each other, remember the love you shares... don't hurt your loves one, or the one who loves you. Once you hold her/his hand, be prepare to commit and sacrifice- love ain't that simple after all.

For those who're struggling in relationship, either you keep struggling, or end it as soon as possible so that it will be less painful. Don't waste your time, don't waste other people's time; give yourself a chance, give others a chance. There is, always a better ones for you.

I wish all of you the very best luck!


Single ain't THAT bad after all  :)


-1.03pm-

No comments: