Friday, June 25, 2010

Holidays~

Well well... I guess I'm a little bit jealous- you're lucky bro, you have nice friends/"brothers" around to support you when you need them.

I've never actually had people who concerns & cheer me up all the time when I'm down... even though I'm always around when people need me, pfft. (Yes I'm complaining, if anybody don't like it then so be it, it's MY blog :P)

and at least you don't have to face something like your gf/ex went to your 'best friend' after you breakup with her, heh.

I hope you can get through this asap... I don't wish to get a flash back from you about things that happened to me before.

*******************************************************************************

Currently having holiday~~ and pretty much enjoying it :D

Though sometimes it's just soooooo free that I can't think of anything to do. Actually I still got quite some stuffs waiting for me: my new songs for the comptition, choir pieces, Tales of the Abyss, Kingdom Hearts, Glee, Full Metal Alchemist.......... etc.

I can even write them down into a whole long list! =="

However, sometimes you just feel like wasting your time.... I HAVE TIME TO WASTE, HAHA! xD

Just sit down, stare at the ceiling, thinking about the past... and learn something from that :)

or hide in my bed, empty my mind, sleep as much as I want to.

I really learned how to treasure my free time now, I've never love it as much before, LOL

I've got pretty much that I wanted to write actually... but I guess I'm too tired, everything went blank for now >.>

Oh well, it's time to go to bed! Tomorrow will be a half day outing with da Monash gang! xD

GOOD NIGHT PEPS!

-2.16am-

No comments: