Tuesday, June 29, 2010

RANT!!!!!

Such a fuck-up holiday... dumb subjects arrangement of Monash, thanks A LOT!!! =="""

There's no way you can major in both Marketing & Finance within 3yrs time in Monash Uni no matter how you arrange your time table... so guys, go to other Uni if you're thinking bout majoring in these 2 subjects instead of this worthless-piece-of-shit Uni. >.>

I've been struggling through the 1st sem thinking "it will be fine after this. Once I get through all these troublesome subjects, I can go for my major subjects and complete them peacefully!"

BULL SHIT!!!
MONASH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

and I hate epic-failed-plans man, seriously. I got it twice this holiday, when I'm so much looking forward to it >.>

Sigh... guess I should quit planning stuffs, just follow the flow like I usually did. Why spent so much effort and get turn down eh? People are so funny, they could just say "yes, sure, why not?" "of course I'm on it!" "aiya, you call dou I sure on!" etc. when they're planning about it, but "oh I can't make it." "Shit I forgot!" "huh? you guys never tell me also!" "got such thing ah?" etc. after you plan everything... Geez...

I've got no idea why some people could be so much enthusiastic about outing's planning and the actual outings, while some can just 'show' you that they're very interested, like it's freaking gonna happen, but turn you down to the max the next second.

and my mum & sis really knows when is the time to annoys me most! HELL YEAH! =="

Oh well, guess I'll just let it be after all these ranting. Friggin' tired of this, seriously. >.>

Just take things less seriously I guess~

-6.49pm-

No comments: