Monday, August 30, 2010

Senseless Post

It's 1 of the worst day ever.

I've got no goddamn idea why am I so EMO/PISSED/MOODY for the whole day(yes, that's how I felt even though I might not have show it). Maybe because I've got not enough sleeps?

After the Kluang(Johor) performance yesterday, reach home about 1.40am, then slept around 3.30am, woke up around 4.45am.

Drove to KLIA to sent my lovely friend away (might be another reason why am I so EMO, LOL), drove all the way back ALONE for the 1st time. but of, I get to try and drive up to 190km/hr for like, 10sec? I was worrying that the petrol will die out on me anytime, but luckily it doesn't.

Back at home, face comp, slept for while, lunch, go to Uni.

back from Uni, go straight to UCSI for practice... after that went to makan with Johan and gang. Yeap, they're fun, they're adorable :)

Thanks to them I feel so friggin much better than I was before.

That babi Yuki is still so BABI! Won't pick up my call when I need someone to talk to (hope she won't see this). xD

Ah well, that ends my day.

26mins to go 'til 'Merdeka'. A friend asked me on fb just now, "How you gonna celebrate Merdeka?".

Well, good question. I would like to know the answer if anyone can provide me one.

24mins 'til 'Merdeka'...

That's it.

p/s:
I'm glad that Esien made it to Japan safely :)
I haven't done my accounting assignment that's due on Weds.
Have to rush up all the duet/quartet pieces before Saturday...
I think I've only slept for less than 3hrs (included lectures) today?

-11.36pm-

No comments: